Are you looking to make your conference more interesting? Memorable? Successful?
We have devised several add-ons that can take your conference to the next level and make it rewarding for your attendees. Often just by adding in drinks & canapés followed by a dinner at the end of the day can leave a lasting impression on your guests.
And if your conference is looking like it may need to extend over a day or two, you can include our accommodation and breakfast add-ons. The options are endless and you can choose those that suit your team's needs. T&Cs apply.
Your decision to choose Sudima Hotels as your meeting and conference provider is contributing to a more sustainable environment. We were the first hotel group in New Zealand to be awarded a Toitū carboNZero certification and have won awards for our sustainable achievements.
Get $1 off per person.
Remove notepads and pens from your conference by encouraging your attendees to use their devices and then share notes - it's that easy and in return we will reduce your cost by $1 per person.
Terms and conditions:
1. This offer is based on minimum numbers, please talk with our team for more information.
2. Accommodation Discount
Accommodation discount on room rates is subject to availability. Booking accommodation without hosting a conference will receive the current room rates available at time of booking.
Accommodation discount is available on all hotel room categories and are based on a maximum of two persons per room, per night. Extra person in room is charged at $50.00 per adult per room, per night.
3. This offer is based on minimum numbers, please talk with our team for more information.
4. The offer is subject to the venue spaces being available at the hotel
5. All add-ons prices are per person and subject to availability.
6. Additional AV equipment required can be arranged at an additional daily cost.
7. Rates and prices shown are net and non commissionable.
8.All rates are subject to availability.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions for more information.