We are seeking an experienced and confident Chef, who is flexible with availability. You must be able to work a range of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
As a Commis Chef you will assist in completing various duties, including but not limited to;
- Prepare, cook and plate all items of food from different preparation sections, for both a la carte & functions
- Ensure consistency of produce throughout your section
- Ensure presentation of food is compliant with Food Control Plan
- Support the management team to ensure targets are met with food costs In addition to excellent culinary skills, you will also have:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have a solid and dependable work history.
If you think you have what it takes and can demonstrate the above requirements and skills then we want to hear from you!