We want you to enjoy every moment during your business travel. That’s why we take care of the little things that make you smile and help you make the most of your day.
Staff business travel receives:
• 30% off Flexi Rate
• 50% off food & beverage including East and The Lane restaurants
• 20% off Sunset and Moss Spa
Sudima Auckland City is a new 4.5-star hotel in the heart of the city. It’s conveniently located within easy walking distance of Auckland’s bustling shopping, arts, dining and entertainment precincts. Whether you’re in town for leisure or business, Sudima Auckland City is the perfect location to explore the city. As a contemporary hotel it features well-appointed rooms, including new 'u-rooms' designed to promote 'self-care' while travelling, bar and the popular modern-Asian vegetarian restaurant ‘East’.
Sudima Auckland Airport is an award-winning 4.5-star hotel set in a quiet location just 2.5kms from New Zealand’s main airport. As the country’s first Toitū Net carbonzero certified hotel it exemplifies the best in sustainable architecture and systems, along with world-class features, facilities and services. Sudima Auckland Airport is the perfect location if transiting through the airport or if on business in the airport region.
Sudima Rotorua sits on the shore of mystical Lake Rotorua with views across the water. This well-appointed home away from home is just a short stroll from the vibrant town centre and Polynesian Spa. It has all the facilities and features you’d expect from a 4-star hotel, as well as a few that set it apart. Sudima Rotorua is the perfect place to stay when in Rotorua for leisure, a conference or event.
Sudima Christchurch City is a new 5-star boutique hotel ideally located in the Victoria precinct amidst an array of cafés, restaurants and bars. It’s just a martini olive pips’ throw to beautiful Hagley Park and a short walk to Christchurch’s city centre. Experience ‘The Garden City’ in style at Sudima Christchurch City.
Sudima Christchurch Airport is an award winning 4.5-star hotel just five minutes from the airport terminals and next door to the International Antarctic Centre. It’s the perfect stepping stone to the stunning South Island and a great place to rest and rejuvenate before you head into the city centre or travel further afield.
Sudima Queenstown Five Mile is a brand new 4.5-star hotel on the fringe of Queenstown in the bustling Frankton area. The hotel enjoys a high quality fit-out with natural finishes throughout to complement the spectacular surrounding landscapes. Conveniently located in the Five Mile retail precinct only 2kms from Queenstown Airport, on the main route north, south and to the surrounding ski fields makes it an ideal location for leisure and business travellers.
Located on the shoreline, Sudima Kaikōura is a brand new 4.5-star hotel with stunning views of mountains and sea. It’s just a short walk from the township’s retail centre and main activity and attraction booking centres. With state-of-the-art facilities it is the first hotel of this size and quality in Kaikōura, making it the place to stay for visitors to the region.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Please make your booking using your business credit card or the authorising manager's credit card that has approved your travel.
2. All costs incurred during your business travel needs to be settled on check-out with your business credit card or the authorising manager's credit card that has approved your travel expenses.
3. 50% Food & Beverage discount applies to all outlets (with the exception of Sunset - please see point 4 below) and is for a maximum of 4 dining guests per dining booking and staff member must be dining as part of the group.
3. 20% discount applies to food & beverage at Sunset Bar at Sudima Auckland City and is for a maximum of 4 guests per booking and staff member must be present as part of the group.
4. 20% Moss Spa discount applies at both Moss Christchurch and Moss Queenstown and is for staff only for a maximum of 1 visit per trip.
Please refer to full terms and conditions for more information at: https://www.sudimahotels.com/en/legaldisclaimer/