Sudima Rotorua sits right on the shore offering breath-taking vistas across the water. It’s also just a short stroll from Rotorua's vibrant CBD and Convention & Events Centre. This well-appointed home-away-from-home has all the facilities and features you’d expect from a Qualmark 4-star hotel.
There’s nothing like a good swim to set your mind at ease so feel free to take a dip in our indoor geo-thermally heated swimming pool or one of our private spa pools. Okareka restaurant offers a flavourful dining experience and is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal. Or, relax with a drink, our talented team can whip you up a hot or cold drink from our well stocked café and bar. Take in and experience a Māori hāngī (traditional method of cooking) and cultural show.
We are well equipped to meet your needs to make your stay a relaxed and enjoyable one. Our friendly team are here to assist, if there’s anything you need to make your stay more comfortable, simply talk to our team.
Whether you're travelling alone, with friends or family, Sudima Rotorua has a range of rooms to suit your needs.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is subject to availability.
2. Rate is based on 2 adults per room.
3. Complimentary breakfast refers to buffet breakfast at Sudima Auckland Airport, Sudima Rotorua and Sudima Christchurch Airport and a la carte breakfast at Sudima Christchurch City and is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per room.
4. Up to 2 children 12 years and under stay free if sharing the same room as guardian/s and using existing bedding.
5. Booking must be made direct with Sudima Hotels either:
Bookings made through any third-party will not qualify for this offer.
6. Booking period ends midnight 23 March 2020
7. Valid for stays until 31 October 2020.
8. This is for new bookings only. Amendments cannot be made to an existing booking made prior to this offer being made available.
Please refer to full terms and conditions for more information.